Asthma is a caused by allergies or blocked airways of the lungs. This disease can be expensive so many people look for alternative remedies. These Home remedies can help you beat your asthma.
- Exercise and Movement – Obesity is linked to breathing problems. Changing your lifestyle and being more physical contributes in decreasing the chance of asthma attacks.
- Managing Stress – Stress hinders immune function thus increasing chances of asthma attacks. Try natural stress relievers like massages or guided imagery and art therapies. This lowers the chances of attacks thus lessens your reliance on asthma drugs.
Now the next list contains the foods you should consume:
- Ginger – This can help to reduce airway inflammation
- Eucalyptus Oil – The chemical eucalyptol helps on breaking up mucus
- Coffee – The caffeine helps on controlling asthma attacks because it acts as a bronchodilator
- Garlic – this clears congestions in your lungs during early stages of asthma
- Figs – Helps on promoting respiratory health and help drain phlegm and alleviate breathing difficulties
The following things can help you cure your asthma.